You’re working your Beachbody coaching business and have success with building your team. But now what? Social media doesn’t seem to be enough.
Related article: Do I need a website if I am using social media?
You might be wondering why you need a Beachbody Coach website. You might be thinking, “I don’t have a personal Beachbody Coach website so do I really need one?” If you are a Beachbody Coach, especially at a Diamond level and above, you need a website – an online presence – a digital address – a place to call your own.
Why you need a website if you’re a Beachbody Coach
- You’ll be able to brand yourself – you are more than a Team Beachbody Coach
- More leads (social followers) will get to know you and what you have to offer thus leading them to join your team or at the very least, become a VIP customer
- You’ll have a professional online presence and credibility
- You become the proud owner of your new online home that you can do what you want and share who YOU really are.
The Power of a Beachbody Coach website.
Your beachbody coach website has an enormous impact on the success of your Beachbody business. To put it simply, your website is your online assistant! You want to have a place that’s easy for people to find the products and information that they need
- Instructional videos
- Blog posts
- Workout schedules
- Meal Plans
- Challenge and / or Virtual Bootcamp Information
- Tips to make Beachbody coaching a success
- and so much more
Websites are a great way to add value to your existing and potential followers. Not to mention, it’s a great place to connect and interact with your following in a different way than social media. They also help you put out content that will establish you as an authority in your field. Not sure what to put on your website? We can provide help with writing your content.
I am a former Beachbody Coach and we (my husband and I) design, host and maintain a few highly successful coaches.
Why Your Beachbody Coach Website Should be a Part of Your Marketing Strategy
If you are serious about growing your business, you need to take the plunge and invest in a website. This might seem overwhelming at first and it’s not unusual to want to DIY your website, but it is soooo worth it in the end to invest in a professional. There are way more moving parts than you realize.
A lot of people think building a website for their business themselves is the most cost effective way to be competitive in the market. It’s not. Hard truth is that this is going to set you back… unless you are, in fact, a professional web designer. But you’re a Beachbody Coach, correct?
You are reaching out to those who desire your help, you’re sharing all those healthy living tips you practice, you are engaging with virtual bootcamp participants on social media, and maybe you even have a podcast that you are running now. Plus you are a business owner – CEO – and ya gotta do all the things that actually makes your business work…
Who’s got time to put website designer and maintainer on your to-do list? It’s just not a good use of your time, energy and resources.
In the long run you’ll invest way more time & money and have way more frustration & overwhelm. Who wants that?
Consider why having JoLi Design Solutions build, design and maintain your website is worth your investment
- We know Beachbody Coaches and understand the business so much so that we can give you exactly what you need to continue growing your business. We maintain the websites of multi-six figure coaches!
- Our 5-step process from start to finish allows you to focus on your current team, other projects your are working on to support your coaches and audience and other marketing strategies while we take care of designing your custom website
- We are with you beyond the finished website because we host, maintain, update and care for your website as if it were our own. We grow WITH you.
You are more than a Beachbody Coach
Let’s work together to create a strategic and beautiful website that is all about the uniqueness of YOU and what you have to offer.
Image what you could do with your own website
- Lead magnet to build your email list
- Coaching interest form
- Virtual Bootcamp Community
- Online Challenge Groups
- Direct links to your Beachbody products